Shit! Only five days left for my departure and I'm getting nervous. About packing! What should I pack? I prefer to pack my whole closet (and the rest of my room) if only possible. I'm happy I sold a lot of old stuff a few month ago at the Ijhallen. My closet is only filled with clothes I really (want to) wear. But I still have too many clothes and shoes to take with me. You see my problem, with only one big case and one hand luggage? So I need to make decisions, the first months of my stay in Seville are going to be some hot summer months.So, summer clothes are essential. And maybe my visit can bring me later some other stuff too. ;) Oh and by the way, there will be some good shopping during my stay. (The prices of Zara and Mango are more affordable in Spain than here in the Netherlands.)
Beside clothes and shoes I want to take some other stuff. I've made a list of some important things:
- my brand new Macbook Air;
- hard disk (filled movies and series)
- e-reader (Yeah for not caring too heavy books)
- some notebooks (I always write everything down)
- a small souvenir
- hair and make-up products
- bags (oh no! Which one?!)
- sunglasses
- ... (and probably more)
Follow me on Instagram (@youbecametowonder) and Bloglovin'!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten