Last weekend I went to Granada, just two
hours drive away from Sevilla. This city is mostly famous for La Alhambra. And
of course I visited that too (on Sunday). We arrived at Friday and started
the day with a lovely walk through the city, our pension was located at Plaza
Nueva (which is literally in the center). After a delicious tapas lunch (2nd
photo) we started discovering the city. Granada is much higher located than
Sevilla, therefor you can feel the difference in weather. Although we had a
really sunny weekend, it still felt really cold. (So I wore this big
scarf/blanket almost all day and wouldn't survive without ;)
You can still see a lot of Arabic influences in Granada.
Little streets are full of little (touristic) shops in Arabic style, you can
drink a nice cup of tea in one of the many teteria (see the last picture) or a
delicious Moroccan meal. I was really surprised about this, but I really liked
it! This city is so different compared with Sevilla and a lot
smaller. (I still prefer to live in Sevilla)
The good thing about getting diner in Granada, is
the fact that you get a free tapa with every drink you order. That
makes going out for diner really cheap, but it also make you eat too much. Not
good for a big food lover such as me, haha.
I hope these pictures will give you a nice
impression of Granada, more (outfit) pictures are following later!
Hasta luego.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten