08 maart 2014

INSPIRATION | Vintage

It’s not a trend or a hype, it’s part of our current shopping routine. Second hand (or better say vintage) become a common way to shop, the last years. Finding hidden treasures for small prizes and extraordinary pieces became more popular and not only fashion wise. For example NSMBL is doing a great thing with their super sale. I totally do/agree/like vintage shopping. I love going to a second hand shop, especially with my partner in crime (who always finds the most amazing interior pieces!). So, when I crossed a very very small vintage market while being Carmona, I had to make some pictures. Unfortunately I couldn’t bring anything with me (thank god I passed the check-in at the airport with 6 kilos to much).

One of the biggest second hand markets I like to visit is the Ijhallen on the NDSM werf in Amsterdam. And this Sunday I will have my own stand with two friends to sell some of my old clothes and shoes.

Follow me on instagram! @youbecametowonder

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten