01 juni 2014
TRAVEL | Passau
With writing my thesis, working 40 hours a week at my internship and having many parties and trips I barely couldn’t keep up with everything I did. On a Monday I arrived back home from Munich to continue my week and being in Vilnius on Friday. It feels like last month flew by in just two days. That also explains my lack of updating my blog and posting/writing, unfortunately! So, here I am again (my next trip is planned in August so I can breath a bit, which means work my *ss off for my study), with an update about Munich & Passau.
It was my second time in Munich (in two months) and my first time in Passau, I’m so thankful for having friends in other countries, which makes it possible for me to travel and visit them and of course exploring new places. This time I didn’t made that much pictures of Munich, but here some pictures of Passau. This student city located in between the Inn and the Donau has an Italian touch, with colored houses, small but cute streets and good ice cream!
Follow me on instagram @youbecametowonder!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)





Oh, wat een lief bericht op mijn blog. En zo ontdek ik dus ook jouw blog, heel fijn. Ik ga lekker neuzen. Wat een fijn stadje, ik ben er nog niet geweest. Ziet er mooi uit!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHI! Ik zie je berichtje nu pas (dat zegt jammer genoeg dat ik te weinig met mijn blog doe!), maar leuk! :)
Verwijderen