As I told you in this post I did a little trip last
weekend with my roommate Marissa. We went together with an organization to
Sierra de Huelva. The trip was called 'Mountain House Getaway'. And to explain
this name; we did slept in a Mountain House. It was a incredible and huge house
in Fuenteheridos, a small pueblo in the Natural Park Sierra de
Aracena. This village is typical Spanish, with a lot of cute looking streets
and typical Spanish tiles. This city suits itself perfect as a 'base camp' for
visiting Sierra de Heulva. And of course the city is perfect to shoot some nice
pictures, so that explains this sh*itload of pictures.
After arriving at the Mountain House on Friday, we
spend some time on eating and having some drinks. On Saturday we did not only
explore Fuenteheridos but also went to Alajar where we started the hike through
the beautiful Sierra until Linares de la Sierra. One of the most beautiful
pueblos of this area! Gosh, I fell in love with the small white houses and the
lovely streets! Later that day we headed back to the house and had some
delicious home made paella.
I will show and tell you more about the third day
of this trip. Oh and on the last pictures you see me being happy. Happy that I
have the freedom and possibility to make such trips and see such nice
places.
Follow me on Instagram (@youbecametowonder) too see more (of my daily life in Spain).
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten