While some times has past (I'm here now more than four weeks! Can you imagine that? Because I can't) I started loosing the things I really want to do. I forgot about blogging, watching series, searching through fashion blogs, running and more. SO, I said ‘stop’ to myself. The last two weeks were amazing, with a lot of partying (It felt as one big vacation), chilling, a short visit of my parents, sunny days and a lot of tinto de verano... But, it's time to get back on track. To focus on my study (the first 'school-week' already past), on the things I want to do and on the things which are good for me (running, eating healthy and get a normal sleep routine). And don't get me wrong, it's not that I will be sitting at home everyday and night (this city is way to excited to not enjoy all the amazing things here), but getting a normal routine is quite needed.
So, this is more some a kind of pep talk to myself.
And also about that I don’t have to rush everything, I’ve got some time here!
;)
I've made this picture above a week ago, I was just walking and wondering around and felt like making this picture (I really like the sunlight on the road and reflection some kind of 'way'). And watching this picture reminds me on the song from Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel (Me and Julio down by the schoolyard):
"Well, I'm on my way, I don't know where I'm going. I'm on my way. I'm taking my time but I don't know where."
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten