01 januari 2014

A new year



Although I prefer to always look forward, looking back is definitely also good while reflecting and making progression. 2013 was for me a year of change. Not only the things that happened to me (and in my environment) but I also changed as a person. All the things that I went through made me who I am right now. And even when I had some hard times, I’m happy with who I am right now. I feel glad that I had some beautiful opportunities in 2013, with the biggest experiences during my study aboard in Sevilla and I hope 2014 will give me as many opportunities. And even when you try to plan everything and want to do things right, you never know what happens! So, I’m looking forward to a new year, even though I hate it that 2013 is already over, that I only have one month left in Sevilla and that I have to say goodbye soon to a lot of people. But that’s life, right?!

And follow me also in this new year on instagram (@youbecametowonder).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten