06 januari 2014

Coming trips


As you may have noticed, I love to travel! Since I was little I made a lot of trips (mostly through Europe) with my parents and that results in the fact that I’ve seen a lot of places in Europe (and also in the USA and in Vietnam). And of course I’m grateful for that! But I’m not done with travelling at all, I want to see so many places, the world is so beautiful and versatile. So, I started to sum up the places that I already (kind of) planned for this year (shit, I still can’t believe we’re in a new year).  
  1. Vilnius. OK, to be honest I did not know where this city was before I searched it up. It is the capital of Lithuania, of course ;). Anyway, I will be visiting a friend of mine who is doing his exchange there. I have no idea what to expect from this city, but I will probably delve into the city when I booked my flight.
  2. Sevilla. This sounds so cliché and cheesy, but yes Sevilla kind of took my heart. I love to live in this city, I felt directly home while walking through the city. And with the Feria de Abril, I must go back. This fair is the biggest event in Sevilla and it’s really special and amazing to be in the city during this feria. And of course I’ll visit some friends who are by then still in Sevilla.
  3. Portugal (Guarda). (Almost) every year I’m going to Portugal in August to be a volunteer on a festival called, Angel Art Festival. The festival is held by the parents of one of my best friends and since they moved there a couple of years ago I’m visiting her in the summer. As you could read here, last year was an amazing year and I really loved to be in such a nice environment with lovely people, amazing performances and more. I’m really looking forward to go there in the summer again!
  4. … Hopefully I will make some more trips and who knows what the second half-year of 2014 will bring! Maybe studying abroad again? Maybe travelling?
What about your planned trips? 

Follow me on Instagram! @youbecametowonder

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten