28 augustus 2014
TRAVEL | Portugal!
I’m back from almost three weeks in Portugal, back to my (not so) normal life. Back to my busy life! Thinking back at my time in Portugal, I immediately have to smile. Because of the wonderful time I had, because of the great and inspiring people I met during these week and how much fun I had and crazy things I did! The Angel Art Festival was one big success, with great artists (like an opera singer, many saxophonists and our own DJ!) and interesting workshops. The atmosphere between the different people at the festival was also amazing, it felt like one big group. This area has something special, everyone is happy and connecting easily with each other. The name of the area Serra de Estrela, fits well! Anyway, I feel blessed that I was part again of this amazing group. I enjoyed everything (also the beautiful surrounded nature) to the fullest and I’m looking forward to next year!
Another big news! Besides having a new job (starting in September) I’m living in Amsterdam! It almost sounds unrealistic for me, saying “I live in Amsterdam”. I always said that I want to live in Amsterdam and finally it happened.
Photos / Lot van Oeffelt
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)




Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten