I’m always surprised about how time flies, I keep saying this (I know). The other day when I was walking to my internship/work (due to a flat tire) I just noticed it’s already September. Why am I surprised about this?, I see you wondering. This is one of these moments when I’m (literally) standing still and looking back to what all happened these lasts months/years. Wondering back to one year ago, when I was still in Seville and I thought by myself that everything is changed since then.
One year ago, I was another person, I felt different, I acted different. But I was also in the beginning of something new, ready to begin a new adventure. It felt almost strange to look back to a different ‘me’. Back then I didn’t knew what was waiting for me, that my relationship would end, that I met so much amazing people and having such wonderful moments. And I don’t regret anything! I’m now more me, more Denise, more the person I want to be. Even though I sometimes wish to go back to that time. To start again and having these amazing moments again, but I also know I can’t get it back, it will never be the same.
Looking back, makes me also looking forward. Looking forward to new adventures (a new job, a new place to live!). Besides working and enjoying my life in a new city, I’m planning to travel some weeks around December. I have no idea yet where I want to go (probably somewhere in south-east Asia), I have no idea yet how that will be. All I know is that I want to travel alone, collecting new experiences, meeting new people and getting closer to myself. A good prospect.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten