I've made up my mind, I've made a decision and I'm going to stick with it. Which is … I'm planning a trip, call it a big journey. I'm going to travel, alone, for more than 4 weeks (hopefully 6 - fingers crossed) to The Philippines! Why? Because I want to travel, experience new adventures, meeting new people, discovering a new (southeast Asian) country. Why The Philippines? Because I’m inspired by many travel stories, the country is not that hyped yet under backpackers and still intact. AND the possibility to go 'island-hopping', always being close to the sea and seeing (almost) unseen places. Sounds convincing, right? Since I'm still busy finishing my thesis, working at two different jobs and training for another running competition, I think (
Tips are always more than welcome!
pictures from Whatabouther.nl, LovelybyLucy and Pinterest.






Oh that sounds so awesome! Unfortunately I haven't been there so I can't really help you haha. x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/