20 september 2013

Warm colors







Ow, I love this city. The past two days were a bit colder (think about 27/28 degrees instead of 35 degrees), but I'm not afraid of getting cold because temperatures will rise again in this (can I already say 'my'?) city. Hello weekend with 36 degrees! Hello pool party! Anyway, I will not longer bother you with 'weather talk'.

About that night, just a normal night. I went for a stroll through the city to end up at the MacDonalds with my lovely roommate. Oeps! Anyway, my everyday walk will make it up ;)

Next week starts the real shit, I'm starting with my courses. For the one who are interested, my courses are: Image Theory, Creativity in Advertising, Music and Mess culture, Cyber/Online culture, Ceremony and Protocol and Introduction to Directing. And three hours of Spanish! I don't really know what to expect neither how the courses and classes are going to be. I will see and keep you updated. For now, I keep it short. Time for a siesta.

Haste Luego!

Sweater, shorts, shoes H&M Necklace From a market in Sevilla

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten