One of the things you should do (as a
tourist) when you’re in Sevilla is, visiting Alacazar. This royal palace
(official name: Alcázar Real de Sevilla)
is one of the best examples of the Mudéjar-architecture (I was talking about it
before in this blog post about Plaza de España). Not only the royal palace
looks lovely with al the different tiles, the colors and the big paintings, the
gardens are also more than worth it to visit! So, when two of my friends were here
last weekend I had to bring them, obviously. One note: I think spring and
summer are the best periods of time to visit this place ‘cause of the flowering
time. ;)
And to not show you the most touristic
pictures (I mean; you can find them all over the internet) I just made some
pictures focused on the colors. And after a half hour I discovered that my
battery was down, so not a lot of pictures, but enough to give you a good
impression.
By the way, I was wearing my fluffy sweater
again. Every time the temperature is dropping a bit I always grab this sweater. My
favorite! Combined with a boyfriend jeans) and some –seen too much on the blog- sandals.
p.s. What I just realized, after looking to the pictures again, there are no people to be found in the pictures and that's pretty cool 'cause it was crowded that day in Alcazar!
p.s. What I just realized, after looking to the pictures again, there are no people to be found in the pictures and that's pretty cool 'cause it was crowded that day in Alcazar!
Jeans Primark Sweater Lefties Sandals H&M Bag Pull & Bear
Follow me on Instagram (@youbecametowonder) too see more (of my daily life in Spain).
Follow me on Instagram (@youbecametowonder) too see more (of my daily life in Spain).
Love the jeans! Great place here in Spain! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxx
www.romalosblog.com
Was just wondering how you managed to take pictures without any people in it, when you mentioned it in your post.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThe blue colour tiles is something that I have always noticed in these area.
You made some very pretty pictures!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen♥
www.style-chameleon.com
Thanks :)! X
VerwijderenWow gorgeous place, seems like a must-visit! And nice outfit! I really love your hair btw!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove,
Rowan
Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM
PS: Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY in order to win a pair of jeans from The Sting of your own choice!
Hihi big thanks! :)
VerwijderenI love Sevilla! Such a beautiful city. And a lot warmer than it is in England ;-) xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYeah, it definitely is! haha, I try to enjoy it as long as possible! :)
VerwijderenYou look fabulous, simple outfits are always the best, and gosh, do I love your hair?!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr