02 november 2013

Day two







We ended the trip by going to incredible (stalactite) caves ('La gruta de las Maravillas) and visiting the 'Feria Regional del Jamón Ibérico', also known as The Jamón Festival. It was in a pueblo called Aracena, and this village is not only nice to visited during the Jamon Festival (there is also a Jamón museum; now you understand how important Jamón is for this country ;). Aracena is (again) a typical Spanish village with nice plazas, cute tapas bars and everywhere lemon trees. The pictures are saying enough, I guess. ;)

1/ Breakfast at Fuenteheridos and enjoying the sunrise! 2/ At Aracena: Palm trees, blue sky and a church on a mountain. 3/ Hanging Jamón at the Feria del Jamón. 4/ An authentic church on a mountain, love the sunlight behind it! 5/ Looking to this amazing area makes me wonder why I life in the Netherlands and for example why not in Spain?! 6/ It's so green.

P.s. I have to tell you, I'm not that big Jambón-lover. Actually I don't like ham at all. Oeps ;)

Have a nice sutarday, y'all!

2 opmerkingen: