Even though Christmas is
not yet around the corner (wait, what? Is it already the 21th of November?Are you
kidding me?! It feels like it is -still- September and Christmas is still a long
time gone), I like to make wishing lists for Christmas! Always did. And
since, my passions are not only traveling and fashion, I made a wish list of
all kind of items I would love to have.
So what is on my wishing
list? A grey warm fluffy coat from Zara, a book written by two Dutch (and
amazing) actrices Carice van Houten and Halina Reijn called ANTIGLAMOUR,
I just want to have this book because I really like those actrices and they have
a lot of humor. ;) It's kind of a autobiographic book. I would also like to have this
sweater from Choies with lines, to have something with a
print in my closet. And this bracelet from Fashionology (which is actually on my way
thanks to the amazing give-away I won by Lucy from Lovelybylucy.com). Two
amazing pairs of black shoes from Zara. I'm not having enough black shoes and
since I like to combine a lot with black, these should be perfect for coming
season (and going on with my love for brogues). The zebra jacket (from Fashaves), which I can't get
out of my head since I saw it on Liam from TheFashionHoax. It is a perfect
second coat for colder (but still fashionable) days. And this watch from Larsson and Jennings seems the perfect
all-time-piece I have ever seen. Last but not least, some black with glitters nail
polish from Essie are always welcome.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten