14 november 2013

Wondering...



I think we don’t wonder enough and I think wondering is one of the most important things in life. Not only wondering about the special things, but do wonder about the world we live in, all the possibilities, begin free, having freedom, being able to smile, laugh, dance, run. And so on.

Which leads me to the name of my blog “You became to wonder”.  And maybe it should be “I became to wonder”. Anyhow, I like to wonder (or call it marvel), I like to be surprised, to see new things, to discover. Somehow, I hope I will be able to organize my life in a way that I will always wonder. And speaking of 'getting my life organized', I'm on this point in my life that everything can happen. After my time in Sevilla I have to graduate, but I'm still not sure what will come next. Because, making decisions, also means that you have to stick to that. I should wonder more, time is actually flying. And I hate that, I wish I could be a little longer in Sevilla, I wish I just could be 5 years the age of 21, I wish I could enjoy the amazing things longer. 

Okay, that's enough pep talk for today. I hope you all have a wonderfull day. Be amazed! 

Follow me on Instagram (@youbecametowonder) too see more (of my daily life in Spain).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten