15 februari 2014

Instagram




Instagram, I wake up with Instagram, I go to bed with Instagram. When I’m bored, when I need some inspiration, whatever kind of mood I am in, Instagram is my favorite activity. Although I don’t always put that much pictures on it, I’m still kind of active on Instagram. Some weeks ago I read this article of one of my favorite bloggers Anouk Yve, who kind of blamed Instagram for being less creative in putting outfits together. (find the blog post here) And I can follow her, but on the other hand, Instagram gives me ideas to do or wear something but with my own twist. I shall never just copy a total look, for example. You know what I mean? What's your opinion on this? Is Instagram making us less creative? Or is it just a nice tool to get some inspiration? 

For the one who is not following me yet on Instagram: @youbecametowonder. 

p.s. Outfit posts are coming soon again! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten