I can still remember all the songs my dad
just to play in the car. Mostly songs from The Beatles, over time I listen to
these CD’s so many times that I even knew the sequence of the songs. And even though I listened to the songs so many times, I still enjoy them every time! They’re just timeless
and genius. But where I want to go with this story is to this concert, which
was held on last February the 9th: “The Beatles. The night that
changed America.” 50 years after the first “Ed Sullivan Show” in 1964, the
remaining Beatles (Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr) are there again, with a
big tribute to their great talent and
with a lot of current talents. Such as Maroon 5, John Mayer, Ed Sheeran,
Imagine Dragons, Pharell Williams but also musicians as Stevie Wonder and Dave
Grohl, who sang many known Beatles songs. And of course Sir Paul and Ringo sang
some songs themselves too! As a big Beatles fan and a weekend at home I already
watched the show two times (hihi). I highly recommend you to watch this show
if you like the Beatles or want to know
more about them! (In NL it was on Nederland 3 -NTR-)
p.s. My favorite cover is the one from Imagine Dragons – Revolution. Watch it here.
p.s. My favorite cover is the one from Imagine Dragons – Revolution. Watch it here.
Follow me on instagram! @youbecametowonder

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten