12 februari 2014

My favourite bloggers!

I love to make list, to-do list, to buy list, lists about my favorite places and countries, lists about sites, lists about who I have to invited for a (birthday-) party, lists about websites & blogs. You name it, I list it ;) So, why not share some of my list with you? And why not share one of my favorite things to do in the world: Reading Blogs (yes with capital letters!)

So hereby my favorite blogs and my explanation why I these are my favorite blogs (and bloggers)!
  1. Billie-rose. It’s hard to find a number one, but when I scan my ‘blog behavior’, the first blog I always visit while opening my laptop is this one. Because of the great outfits (I like every outfit of her), her beautiful hair and the nice inspiration.
  2. Clochet. Just exactly the way I want (and try) to dress. Minimalistic, but with a nice twist. And the fact that she is Spanish makes me longing back to my time in Seville!
  3. Camille of therainbow. The way she writes is so funny, you can read that she knows a lot about fashion and of course she has a great style. She has this certain ‘je ne sais quoi’, which not a lot of woman easily has.
  4. Anouk Ive. She is in the blog business for some time but never really blogged on her own, until some months ago and I can say that I’m grateful for that! Thanks for the inspiring outfit, the cool looks and sharing your thoughts about fashion and media.  
  5. Fashionhoax. Another big blogger from the Creators of Desire team, this Groningse knows how to dress and look good! Says enough, right?!
  6. Fashion attacks. Because she is real, pure and just down to earth with of course a good style.
  7. Lovelybylucy. She CAN’T be missed in my list. I read her blog every day, although I would not wear all of her outfits, I love her honesty, her pictures and well, most of the outfits ha-ha!
  8. Rasperry &Rouge. I know jealousy is not right, but I’m a bit jealous of her, because of her travels, her height, her gift of combining excellent outfits and her success in blogging!
  9. Moderosa. Just look at the pictures and the nice (Instagram) inspirations!
  10. Afterdrk. The biggest one in Netherlands can’t be missed in my list of course! I’m following her now for year and I like the way she developed of the years.
  11. Thischicksgotstyle. A girl with passion, energy and always a nice beach looking hair coupe! I admire the fact that she wants to help and inspire other people with her blog class events and tips on her blog!
  12. Zanita. Australia is calling me! And when I think of that country, I think about her and the way she dresses of course. Always something special on her outfits, always different looks, never the same! I could learn from her ;).
And while I was making this list, I just discovered some other great blogs I’m probably going to visit a lot! Just like this one, and this one, oh and this one! 

All picture above are from the bloggers I named before! 

Want to stay updated? Follow me on Instagram @youbecametowonder.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten