







I choose these pictures because I thought these were the most pretty once and I didn’t want to load
you up with plenty of pictures, but when I’m looking now at this post and it looks like I grab some pictures together without thinking about the ‘whole’ image. Anyway, it didn’t bother me that much to change it, probably you will see some other pictures from last trips on the blog later. But what are you looking at?
1/ The first (small) city of my trip, Carmona. Just good for two hours strolling around, see the old monuments, the old city wall and the great view. Have some cheap tapas and go on, is my advice. For the one with a bigger budget, there’s a really nice Parador (a very luxe hotel) at the rand of Carmona. Take a look here.
2/ This picture is also shot in Carmona, such a nice and cute bar. I just had to make a picture ;)
3/ After Carmona we went straight to Cordoba. We arrived in the evening and before we checked in to our pension and were ready to get some food, it was already dark outside. In some way the city wasn’t really crowded, not like I was used to in Sevilla and I kind of missed that. But the next day made it all up, because the weather was good and the city definitely has some nice view, like this one from the bridge.
4/ One of the highlights in Cordoba is definitely the Mezquita.
5/ Granada was the third city on the list. As you could read here before I spent some lovely days over there in November already. You can see more pictures in the post before but I just wanted to show you this pretty view again.
6/ Walking up the hill at border of Granada, enjoying the great overview of the city (picture 5) and walking around make you walk into great ‘treasures’ such as this car. Oh boy, how I wish I could have this mint-green/old-green car!!
7/ Last but not least, Ronda. One of the most beautiful cities in Andalusia (besides Sevilla of course ;) Famous and special because of the bridge that closes the gap.
Follow me on instagram! @youbecametowonder
Follow me on instagram! @youbecametowonder
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten