04 februari 2014

The end and the beginning



These lasts weeks were more than hectic. Seriously, I always say that time flies so fast, but these lasts weeks were gone in a few seconds. And that makes me kind of sad, the end of my Erasmus life has come and I’m almost back to my normal Dutch live, which I’m not looking forward too. But hey, that’s life right? 7 days of saying goodbye, ultima partying and meeting up with a lot of (new) friends was one hell of a great time. Really, I think that’s why the time flew by ;). And I’m grateful that I could end this amazing semester with these people, the good weather (last week I was lying down the river with almost 25 degrees getting a winter tan!) and the amazing atmosphere of Sevilla.

But now, it’s time for a new episode, starting my internship & graduating at zanox, getting back in shape, seeing my Dutch friends again and try to fit in again. After I finished my trip in Andalucia, where I am right now! 

Closing this part with the following sentence:
Quien no ha visto Sevilla, no ha visto maravilla!

Picture from Madrid last December. 

Want to stay updated? Follow me on Instagram @youbecametowonder.

1 opmerking: