05 juli 2014

MINDSTYLE | The time is now!


Live (in) the moment. Probably on every blog/instagram/facebook/pinterest page you can find a similar quote as the one stated above. We want to live in the moment, enjoying the now and here. But is it as easy as it sounds? I find myself planning and scheduling my days, even my weeks and not to forget I’m asking myself what my plan is for coming (study)year. This made me wonder, even though I absolutely believe in living in the moment, to what extent is this possible? Aren’t we always concerned about the future, about what will come next? Isn’t our whole life set up to always live to evolution and revolution?

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to reject the statement to live in the here and now. Because even though I’ve got several questions about this topic and I sometimes hate the fact that’s I’m always thinking forward and planning my future, I absolutely admire people who are enjoying and craving for the moment and living up to it, forgetting about everything else, totally into the people you’re with and area you’re in. And at the end memories are made by (intensely, wonderful, amazing) moments. This is making our past, but it’s also creates our future. Are you still with me?

Let me end this text with one last question, I'm asking myself many times. Wise words from my dad!
How Intensely do you want to exist?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten