03 juli 2014

LIST | Travel blogs

Probably you’ve noticed it already, but let me share it with you (again): I like/love/adore travelling! You could already read about my experiences in Andalusia, Munich, Passau and Vilnius. And hopefully more to come. What I want to say here, that as a travel-addict, I also like to read about others experiences, that’s why I made a list of my favorite travel blogs! Sharing is caring right?!

What About Her
This Dutch girl made clear (to me) that she’s absolutely loves travelling, she discovers the most amazing places and can write about it very passionate. Tired of reading about all the amazing places she has been? Don’t worry she also writes about lifestyle and mind style, with great tips to life your life more mindfullness. (English & Dutch)

The Wanderlust
A girl from Norway, studying in Hawaii. How cool? Yes, really cool. On her blog you can read about her experiences, places she has been but also enjoy her beautiful pictures. (English)

Travelvalley
Want to read about several places, things to do and experiences from other travelers? This blog will suit you. Every day another topic, another place, another experience. And a lot of Dutch travel bloggers write here as well, which means different content and views. (Dutch)

Nomadandvillager
Pure with good content, that’s all what it’s about on this blog. Travel reports that will impress (you) - at least that is what they say ;) But I'm sure they will impress you. (English)


Skiptwononline.com
The pictures are wow wow wow. Where to skip town? Read this blog! Especially if you love nature and photography this blog is an absolutely must read. Looking at the pictures makes me longing for travelling. (English)

World of Wanderlust
I just came across this blog while searching for another blog. There is one single thing this girls is doing: traveling. At 22 he has already been to more than 40 countries, all over the world.

What I like about these blogs, that they are (almost all) personal, and written from the heart, pure but also informative. More English travel blogs? Take a look at the (Fathom’s) 24 Best Travel Blogs and Websites 2013.

Let’s end this blogpost with a quote:
Travel is rebellion in its purest form.

All pictures are not made by me and belong to the previously mentioned bloggers.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten