You could already see a glimpse of my room here, but it was time for a full post about my living space for those coming five months. First of all, I have to tell you that I'm really happy and lucky with this room in such a nice apartment! I couldn't wish for more. Compared to other student apartments or flats, this apartment is really nice! Thanks to IkGaNaarSevilla. (If you ever plan to go to Sevilla for your study, try to find a room through this organization! Highly recommended.)
Anyway, the whole room was already decorated and I just put my stuff in it. There is a lot of space for my clothes (yeah) and even in the rest of the apartment we have a lot of space. It feels really good to live here. And not only in this apartment if feel at home..
This city already feels like a second (or maybe third) home. The streets are always crowded, the plazas are always full with students and locals until late in the night. I just really love loving here even though I miss my friends in my hometown. And now I've got some nice roommates instead. I live together with two other dutch girls (one from Rotterdam and the other from Enschede) and a French girl who only speaks French and Spanish. ;) Most of the nights we have diner together or with other friends. Everybody is so open minded and free, which I really like.
It's good to be here!
I will make some photo's of the rest of the apartment later.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten