Of course, I needed to do some shopping in Sevilla! I still need to do some more (city-) research, but for now I can tell you that Sevilla fine city to shop. There is are some main streets where you can find all the known shops such as Zara, H&M and Mango. And more 'unknown' shops. These streets are nice to walk through and keeping you cool because of cloths hanging over the streeets.
And of course there is El Corte Inglés, which you probably know if you've been in Spain before. It is the biggest department store in Spain, with many stores in Spain and some in Portugal. Yep, I also visit one, but it's not my kind of store.
There is also a vintage market at Charco de la Pava (far away from the centre of Sevilla) on sunday, where I planned to go to soon! (later more about that)
What I bought: Crop top Bershka, Black dress H&M Silver necklace Random store Necklace in the last picture From the market
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten