16 september 2013

Sevilla by night




Sevilla de noche. Yep, I'm learning. Only one week left of my intensive Spanish course! Every day, I learn new words, how to make sentences and how to express myself in Spanish. Although I can't really talk back in Spanish, I do understand a lot if other people are talking Spanish. Except when locals are talking, they talk so fast! But I'm proud, because in those two week I've learned so much. And of course living in this city helps a lot.

BUT, this post was suppose to be about Sevilla by night. My every day walk to the university takes me over the bridge, passing Torro del Orro and walking through the streets. These pictures were taking just before a 'free paella-party', where we ate some free paella and drank some sangria. And I hear you say "FREE?! Let me explain, there are many student erasmus organizations or groups who organizes (pool-) parties, days to the beach and other activities. For example a day to the beach, I went to a Portuguese beach last sunday and this was really nice. Later about this more. 

I still enjoy my walk to the university everyday even it's a 35 minutes walk ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten